NJ Accredited Online CHHA Course
Pre-register for the course here! or call....
CHHA Course Description
- Regulated by the New Jersey Board of Nursing.
- Presented by a New Jersey Licensed Registered Nurse with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Consists of 76 hours, to include 60 hours of classroom instruction and 16 hours of clinical instruction in a skills lab.
- The classroom portion of the course is ONLINE
- Pursuant to N.J.S.A. 45:11-24.3 et seq., all initial applicants for homemaker-home health aide certification must subit to a criminal history background check. The Board of Nursing shall not issue a homemaker-home health aide certification to any applicant until the Board determines that no criminal history record information exists on file in the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Identification Division, or in the State Bureau of Identification in the Division of State Police, which would disqualify that person from being certified.
- The cost for the entire course is $395.00, which includes access to online modules, progress notes & labs.
- The online portion can be taken on or off site at your own pace. Onsite computers are available 10am to 5pm, Monday through Friday and are on a first come/first serve basis.
- Assistance will be provided with completing the license application at no additional cost. A minimal fee is required payable to the NJ Board of Nursing when submitting the application.